Welcome

Thanks for visiting Remove Before Flight. This blog has been intended to cover anything about remote controlled models in particular flying ones such as helis and planes.

Like countless other rc blogs or websites, stuff that you may find (in the near future hopefully) on this blog are my inventory of course :), build tips, modifications, upgrades, general info, pic galleries, techniques and other stuff that I think are related to this blog.

Do bare with me as I try to update this blog as often as I could. Once again, thanks for visiting and see you at the field. Fly safe!


Irwan

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Erwan Said's revived gasser


Nice bling2 for a china gas engine

200+ is the damage.. considerably cheap if you compare power to dollar

cheap to run too








Tuning is progress.. duckster lending a hand (more like lending his feet) to assist the maestro












the combustor.. unleaded fuel with 5% 2T
58c per gallon bui..













close up..












duckster holding up the plane so i could get a better shot

the engine sound was cool, no mess after flying and at 26cc, its the smallest gasser you can buy right now.

I want one!!!

No comments: