Welcome

Thanks for visiting Remove Before Flight. This blog has been intended to cover anything about remote controlled models in particular flying ones such as helis and planes.

Like countless other rc blogs or websites, stuff that you may find (in the near future hopefully) on this blog are my inventory of course :), build tips, modifications, upgrades, general info, pic galleries, techniques and other stuff that I think are related to this blog.

Do bare with me as I try to update this blog as often as I could. Once again, thanks for visiting and see you at the field. Fly safe!


Irwan

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Demo Beam has arrived

Called Chris CH HObbies yesterday and he told me Beam has arrived. Got there, him and Liang were busy assembling it. Took some pics and here they are. No price yet. Pics are not in any particular order.

The head is similar to honey bee king 2 metal head








Chris checking the main shaft slop








I like this. The one piece cnc tail casing.







55a, can be programmed via infra red programmer (included in kit)







Boom grip. Again 1 piece cnc. Nice









Might buy the complete head setup for my twister 3d








ino servo.. digital tail servo with karbonite gears








Chris again








Ah Liang







The swash plate

No comments: