Welcome

Thanks for visiting Remove Before Flight. This blog has been intended to cover anything about remote controlled models in particular flying ones such as helis and planes.

Like countless other rc blogs or websites, stuff that you may find (in the near future hopefully) on this blog are my inventory of course :), build tips, modifications, upgrades, general info, pic galleries, techniques and other stuff that I think are related to this blog.

Do bare with me as I try to update this blog as often as I could. Once again, thanks for visiting and see you at the field. Fly safe!


Irwan

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

QUICK UK Pic of the Month

It is to my great chufness to inform you that, one of my rc helis, has been selected to be December picture of the month at Quick UK online shop website.. (http://www.quickuk.eu/html/index.html)

I uploaded my heli pics into my quick uk account last month and voila..

It is not conclusive whether only a few but I cant be the only person who uploaded pics of helis to their website hence limiting Quick UK's choices, so I challenge thee to get yours to become the next.. hehe..

So grab your cameras and start shooting..

Thanks to Duckster for taking the pic and for those who cant be bothered to view my Lumut Excursion post (same pic was posted there), here it is again...

No comments: