Welcome

Thanks for visiting Remove Before Flight. This blog has been intended to cover anything about remote controlled models in particular flying ones such as helis and planes.

Like countless other rc blogs or websites, stuff that you may find (in the near future hopefully) on this blog are my inventory of course :), build tips, modifications, upgrades, general info, pic galleries, techniques and other stuff that I think are related to this blog.

Do bare with me as I try to update this blog as often as I could. Once again, thanks for visiting and see you at the field. Fly safe!


Irwan

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Miss Brunei update

Parts from Quick UK arrived today...

Was stuck with meetings and briefings the whole day so Duckster was deployed to the post office to collect on my behalf...

22 items arrived.. 14 were mine

Well, a picture says a thousand words.. so here a few thousands..


Quick UK rudder servo horn for my BLS251..












Quick UK canopy mounting bolt...













Quick UK matching throttle arm set.. Opted for single arms since its not really critical to apply push and pull linkages

















A pair YB 600 Stick Banger should improve..err.. stick banging moves i guess..












Bling2 some might say.. Quick UK header tank assembly.. Its alloy ok so should improve rigidity.. hehe












What is power without control.. tail control that is.. almost half the weight of my previous align blades but twice the stiffness...











Saving the best for last.. Miss Brunei gets a full service Thai massage.. Thaitrip canomod canopy.. lighter and sexier and blingier..

Thats all for now.. other parts are for my next project heli.. Watch this space!!! Signing out..

No comments: