Welcome

Thanks for visiting Remove Before Flight. This blog has been intended to cover anything about remote controlled models in particular flying ones such as helis and planes.

Like countless other rc blogs or websites, stuff that you may find (in the near future hopefully) on this blog are my inventory of course :), build tips, modifications, upgrades, general info, pic galleries, techniques and other stuff that I think are related to this blog.

Do bare with me as I try to update this blog as often as I could. Once again, thanks for visiting and see you at the field. Fly safe!


Irwan

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trex600 sport is complete

I know this a bit overdue but so far the latest updates are:



completed my sport 600 kit.. 20 flights so far i think

refitted the cy mp5 sb to it.. 5 flights (had to grind the bottom plate)

ordered and built a 90size engine conversion to my miss brunei

awaiting bling2 and other parts from uk and taiwan for my fleet



regards

No comments: